Holy Trinity Church was built in 1845 to a design by Sydney Smirke, as a replacement for a previous church which was built in 1627.
It was designated a Grade II-listed building on 29 December 1994.
Penrhos Old School
The Penrhos Old School is located close to Penrhos Church and is available to hire from £10 per hour
There are both steps and ramp access that lead into an entrance hallway.
The main hall has a supply of table and chairs.
It has a fitted kitchen with sink, hot water heater, fridge, oven, hob, microwave, kettles and crockery.
There are 2 toilet cubicles. Outside is a gated tarmacked parking area.
Contact: Jane Walford
Telephone: 01938 590503